Saturday, May 1, 2010

SOOO big!

Lola had her 2 month well baby appointment yesterday at West Point. My mom was able to get off early from work to come with me. I SO would've gotten lost with out her. The drive to West Point is literally along the side of a mountain and it is terrifying. The post is absolutely beautiful. The views of the river are incredible and the homes are gorgeous as well. I would love to be stationed there minus the crappy weather. Its like its own little town. John would love it.

At the doctor's office she was weighed and measured. 11lbs, 24 1/2 inches long!!! So great to know shes growing right on track. She was such a trooper and was good the whole time. The Doc came in and examined her and she looked great. We discussed vaccines, and after picking her brain to death (poor woman) I decided to spread them out a bit - and omit the Rotatec. So off we went to immunizations. I was DREADING this moment! But the doc stuck her and i picked her right up, she only cried for about 10 seconds. I fed her immediately after and she was happy as a clam. I thought for sure I was going to cry, but I held it together. And so did she! Yay Lola! Im so proud of her. I could tell however, that she was a little uneasy the entire time we were there. I think it may have brought back memories of being in the hospital when she was sick - I could be crazy though.

Soooo shes been a bit cranky all day today. This morning she had a low grade fever of 99.0 but it went right down after being awake for a bit. Poor girl. She will go back next month for another round. Yuk.



A little snippet of her trying to talk to me (and daddy.) Not sure if anyone else thinks this is as ridiculously cute as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment