Wednesday, March 24, 2010

One Month Old!


She changes everyday. Check out those lips!
 I think its fair to say that she has recognized my voice since day one. Especially when she was sick, it seemed that when she would get upset, just hearing my voice calmed her down. I love that. She definitely smiles now. When I make high pitched noises {super annoying baby talk}, she gives me one of those half smile + wink faces. Melts my heart. She also laughs hysterically in her sleep. I remember when I was a kid, I could hear my little brother Jonathan in the middle of the night from the next room, DYING laughing in his sleep. He must have been having a funny dream. In turn, I would DIE laughing at him laughing. Reminds me of that :).  She holds on to her bink, God forbid it should fall out of her mouth. She swats my hand away when I am trying to clean her face. OH! She has gotten pretty good at lifting her head up during tummy time too. She has a laundry list of faces, this is how I know she is my child. I was the same way. She farts and poops as much as my husband which I didn't think was humanly possible. She has his lashes {lucky girl!} and my eyes. His nose and my lips. She has his chin too. I just love her so much.

Daddy is back in Iraq and we miss him so much. We are counting the minutes till he comes home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment