Friday, March 19, 2010

3 weeks old!


Loli, Lola bean, String bean, Lola Bear, L Boogie. The nicknames keep piling on. We went for our 2 week checkup today. (A little late cause we were in the hospital last week) All of the nurses came up and hugged me and John. They had seen Lola before she was taken away in the ambulance. They said they were calling the hospital every day to check on her. I thought that was nice. But they were all really happy to see she made a full recovery.


So, the little weed has grown 2 and 1/2 inches, and gained a whole pound. I thought for sure she would fall behind being in the hospital for a week. She must take after my husband. I can already tell she has a love for food. The girl can eat. 

John leaves to go back to Iraq tomorrow. I will be a wreck as usual. But it is a little easier this time around because I know next time he comes home, he will be home for good. PRAYING that he's only gone for 5 more months!!


No comments:

Post a Comment