Sunday, March 28, 2010

Family Photos

These are a little late. We took them after John's promotion ceremony. (He made SGT.) I was so upset that my dear friend Brooke Logue Gomberg  didn't get to come visit us and do our newborn session because Lola was sick. I felt like such a bad mommy - I know thats ridiculous, but blame it on the pregnancy hormones! So I asked our family friend Susan Weiss come do some shots of us. I love the way they came out, and I am so grateful to her. She has been documenting our family throughout the deployment and the birth of our little Loli. At the end of the year, she is doing a show and our family is one of 10 that will be featured. Cool huh?


This one cracks me up. Look at Lola's face. She is a ham sandwich already.
Disclaimer: Please excuse my obscene cleavage - I swear I am still getting used to these things!

No comments:

Post a Comment